Increasingly, consumers are preferring the...
Starting an ecommerce business, growing your...
New research indicates that by the end of 2020...
The most sophisticated retailers are enabling customers to convert on any channel. But recent studies have found a gap between consumer expectations and the omnichannel experiences that retailers and brands deliver.
Against that backdrop, this white paper outlines the following five pressing challenges:
1. Closing the gap between customer expectations and omnichannel retail execution
2. Engaging in a consistent, personalized way across channels
3. Focusing on customers instead of products
4. Mobilizing stores to serve omnichannel customers
5. Weaving omnichannel into the fabric of the retail organization
Read on for an exploration of how retailers and brands can overcome these challenges by embracing and executing upon a cohesive omnichannel strategy.